You Are Reading

0

To Change Or Not To Change

Andrew "Prophecy" Harewood Wednesday, June 2, 2010 , , ,

After weeks of debating and deliberating, I have come to the conclusion that I'm not TOO sure that "8th of November" is what I want to call my upcoming project. WAIT WAIT WAIT ..it's not that I don't like the name anymore (I LOVE that name - its my birthday -_-) I'm just saying that I'm not too sure that it makes the statement that a rookie project should make - at least I think...

I like to believe that in this being my very first solo project, naming the project after the day I was born would give the tape a "new comer" feel. However, with the success of FreeThought's debut project "Pancakes & Mixtapes: Vol. 1" due to the "spunk" of such a ''out the box'' title ...I have just come to feel that "8th of November" does not meet that same "level of spunkyness" (I know that word doesn't exist ..its my blog *cuts eyes*)

All in all, the title STILL stands to be released as "8th of November" - but is under HEAVY deliberation. I just wish I had some OUTSIDE feed back and opinion on the situation and circumstances __X

0 comments:

Post a Comment