You Are Reading

0

Jam Of The Week: Understood Music (Headake)

Andrew "Prophecy" Harewood Thursday, June 10, 2010 , ,


By far..
I think this has to be one of the MOST fulfilling tracks that I've heard put together this summer. Off of Headake's NEWEST project "The Continuation" to me, this track showed Headake as his best. It's just something about that scratch sample that sent me (literally) flying when i heard it - and when I hear it. Headake started the project around the beginning of the summer, after the release of Pancakes&Mixtapes:Vol.1 (Which he featured on).
This is definitely a banger, and one worthy of being the #JamOfTheWeek - not to mention I know this cat personally lol (cool peoples)! Yall keep yall eyes open and ears to the streets for what else this cat has up his sleeve __X

0 comments:

Post a Comment