You Are Reading

0

Home Improvement: Upgrade Anyone?

Andrew "Prophecy" Harewood Thursday, June 10, 2010
Soo it was about that time...

I know we all had gotten accustomed to the "Black" feel of "Prophecy's Blog" Lol. However, with everything that flourishes, there is always some type of growth (or at least a connect O_O). The all black look was cool.. but it didn't really speak to the vision I had for the page. I can't say that THIS is the "Vision".. but it's closer to it than the standard black on black backdrop with teal post titles -_-

I love the grey on grey scheming and how it blends with the tangerine post headings (Don't judge my HGTV moment)

I must say, given the circumstances, I digg the new wardrobe for the page -although this page FOR ME will take some getting use to. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE PAGE IN THE COMMENT BOX.

Ladies and gentlemen (or just the view that probably read my post on the regular) I present to you the NEW and IMPROVED Therealprop.Blogspot.Com *Claps hands* -_- *walks out the room* __X

0 comments:

Post a Comment